- Forgings are held with the accuracy of a collet without
- Quick-change set-ups are done from the front
face of chuck.
- Variety of shapes, forgings, castings, hexes,
squares, and rounds are held securely.
- Chucking pressure is exerted over work piece,
maintaining concentricity and eliminating bellmouth condition.
- Total jaw movement is 5/8" and up.
- Jaw opening is adjustable to minimize opening.
- Repositioning of tools is eliminated with datum
inserts and part stops.
- Models are available in 4" through 10" sizes
for single and multiple applications.
- "Zero-in" feature is available.
- Installation is easy.
- Simplicity of design requires zero maintenance.
- Self-contained and custom-designed chucks are